Monday, February 9, 2009

Purgatory

Hi there!
haha... I am gonna write an unimportant news!

in English class, we read Dante's novel of Inferno. Literarily, Inferno means Hell, so the story is all about Dante's trip to hell. He visited all level of Hell, from the worst until the best place in Hell. Today, Brenda, my teacher, asked us to take a quiz related to the novel we are reading.

The quiz will 'predict' which level of hell are you going to. There are many multiple choice and true/false questions to answers. The questions are like "Do you believe in God?" or "Have you engaged an oral sex?" or "Do you think the best way in war is to bomb the hell out of another country?" and dotdotdot.

and my 'fate' has been decided...hahaha

I'm gonna be in PURGATORY, lol

that means a temporary hell. If all my sin has been washed out then I will be able to see God in Paradise. O yeah...

LOL
Once my friend found out that I am being "placed" in purgatory, he said, "Oh, c'mon Eki, you didn't even make it to Hell! All fun people are in Hell!"
Hahahaha...yeah, that is true! lol
Anyway...although I don't take the result of this quiz seriuosly, I often find myself imagining myself being punished in hell, which is horrible. I know that if my sin is all washed out, I'll be able to escape from all the torment, but....the sticky boiling tar and grappling hook that tear your body away sounds really really really terrible.
Ooohh...I am gonna be a better man (or woman) someday, I promise
Forgive me Ya Allah
T.T

0 comments: