Friday, February 20, 2009

What a Good Day! :D

Lulu and I were ready to go!

Crammed up in a tiny sled ;)



Little kids heading to the sledding hill


On the way back to school


Do you see why I said this is a good day? :D



This morning, I woke up pretty late, at about 6.15 in the morning. I prayed, and I skipped shower, hahaha. It doesn't matter though, because last night I took a shower before going to bed. Anyway, after I'm good to go to school, Greg paged, "The school is delayed for 2 hours." Dammit! If I had known this, I would have slept longer. But, I came back to sleep anyway, lol.

I woke up at 8.15 and then Mom asked us to clean the snow off the car. No big deal.

PS: we have to clean up 5 cars


The school bus came 15 minutes late. I was expecting it not to come at all though, haha. We arrived at school at 10.25. We had morning session and 2 shortened periods. That means study hall and chemistry for me (yay!). My chemistry teacher was so awesome. We were supposed to have presentation today, but he said, "This morning I shoveled an plowed the snow. After that I played rock music game for an hour. So, how am I supposed to expect you to do more than I did?" Isn't he awesome? So, Instead of having presentations, we watched track and field olympics in Zurich from 7 years ago, hahaha. It's a lot better :D


Soon afterwards, lunch time! After lunch, all school students gathered in studio to watch performances from 3-6th grade. They did pretty good job. The next thing is something that makes me want to go to school today: all-school sledding party! :D
this is one reason why I love my school. Before, I was expecting to enroll in an American public school (that looks like in movies, lol), but I am enrolled in a tiny private school. However, my school always has cool celebration of each holiday, like haloween, Christmas, and this February vacation. Maybe I could explain the details later, ;p
Anyway... all students and staff headed to a hill near the school. This is awesome because my school is located in the middle of nowhere, and it is so beautiful. In a large hill, we all went sledding. It was not a long trail, but it was bumpy, so it was so much fun :)
After about an hour, we headed back to school to have hot coco and cookies, isn't that great? This is like the best school day ever!
And I guess tomorrow is gonna be as fun....
Florida....here I come!!!
^.^





0 comments: