Saturday, February 28, 2009

Florida Day 8: Lazy Day and Bad Luck

There was not much going on today. I woke up at 12 (haha) then ate a late breakfast and went online. Not long afterwards, I ate lunch (hahaha). Just a typical lazy day. At 2 o' clock, Florian came to my condo to work on our project. Oh well...
After we're done, it was like 4.30. I went biking by myself. Bad luck was on me today. On the half way of biking, the pedal fell off. I did nothing; I didn't fall down or crash or anything; it just fell off. I tried to fix it, but it kept falling off every five seconds. Oh dear...
I had no choice, so I walked my bike home which was like 20 minutes walking :(
By the way, out of the topic, my skin smells like pool water right now...
Yeah, we went to the pool for about 2 hours from 7.30 this evening. Zhanar, Florian, and I kept going up and down the hot tub while Jade and Pato went catching up with the hot chicks ;p

0 comments: