Friday, February 13, 2009

Slow Connection, Procrastinator, and Val's Dance

Dammit! the internet is sooo freaking slow -_-!
I was gonna open facebook, but it's been loading for 10 minutes or so, and it's not opened yet. Yeah, it is true that you cannot rely on school's internet connection. This reminds me of the internet in my high school back home which is even slower. We have wireless connection too, but you have to be very patient if you want to use it. Fortunately, internet connection in my hostfam's house is pretty fast. They have like 10 computers or so (which are always connected to internet), and the connection is still very good. That makes me very pleased ^^
Anyway, there's nothing important about that. I just want to do something else rather than starting to do my English homework. Yeah, I am such a procrastinator. I am not even gonna deny it.
Now, I am in school with Lulu and Roman (just 3 of us). It is 5.52 now and there is no one else in the school. We are waiting for Valentine's Day Dance. It'll start at 7, but since we don't have a ride home and back to school, so we just wait here. We took the school's van from the ski resort (we're doing ski club every Friday).
So, yeah...one more hour, people!
Later!

0 comments: