Saturday, February 28, 2009

Florida Day 7: wow...it's been a week!

aargghh... it's a week more before I come back to the freezing New Hampsha...
Well, I love snow and all winter stuff (not including shoveling snow), but I think I will miss sun, the smell of wet lawns, and flip flops... :(

and however, it also means that I also have 7 more days to finish my project; and I'm wicked far from done. Today, I didn't learn any German because Florian didn't want to work on it. That's what is not fun about working with boys :(
Yeah...it happens a lot; for example, I had a group of 3 boys and 2 girls...and the girls ended up working on 90% of the assignment. The only good thing was: we laughed a lot ;)
Hmm...I will miss those moments... Next year when I come back to school, I will not have the same friends since all my friends are going to college. Probably I will not have the same fun. Well, 12th grade is not fun anyway. But hopefully I will have friends as good and fun as my friends right now.
^_^

btw...
I'm tired...

guet nacht!

0 comments: