Friday, March 20, 2009

Mud and snow

Wow...there are many things to catch up with...
There's been a lot happening these three days and I didn't have any time to record them here. And I won't have any time this weekend either. After school today, I will go to a ski trip with NH exchangies to Waterville Valley. I don't know how is it like in the mountain. It's been so warm this week, and I bet the surface's gonna be so icy and not fun to ski on. Oh, well...
Anyway, spring is coming...
and I'm not excited -_-!
The picture of spring in my head before I came to NH is a land full of fresh green grass and colorful flowers; the bird will come out from its winter nest and the bears will come back from their hibernation. Shortly, the picture is nice and pretty.
But...what I found so far is mud, mud, and mud. The melting snow mixed with dirt and sand created yucky mud, especially in my school that is located in the middle of nowhere. Hhh...it's been frustrating.
And, honestly...I want more snow...
It might sound crazy because all the people around me are already sick of snow. But, you know...I'm a 'tropical kid', and snow is a greatest thing I've ever seen. I don't know when I'll be able to see snow again. Not anytime soon, for sure... But, I hope this is not the last time...
Please let it snow more...
><

0 comments: