Monday, March 2, 2009

Florida Day 10: There's nothing better than free stuff ;p

O yeah...we got free tickets to Busch Garden! The last time we went to Busch Gardens, we found out that we can get a free pass that is valid within 6 days. We took them and used it today. We paid 80 bucks for 2 days...good deal, huh? They also have a non-sense deal though... Their one day pass is 80 bucks but their one YEAR pass is 100 bucks! Whatt?? doesn't make sense at all. If I were a Florida resident, I would buy the year pass in the first place.
Anyway...today was pretty awesome. We went on the roller coasters, the good ones. My favorite is still the 90-degrees-straight-down Sheikra. It was just so awesome. I think I got used to the rides. The last time I went on roller coaster, I screamed so bad. But today, I didn't scream at all, I just laughed loudly (hahaha...it's different, isn't it?)

After that, we went to a water ride. We got soaked (of course). The last time I went on this ride without the boys, I didn't get wet very much, but I don't know why this time the water splashed all over us and we got wet so much. That's so unfortunate, because today is so chilly. It feels like fall in New Hampshire, haha. Speaking about chilly weather, I saw people in the amusement park wearing winter jacket...here, in Florida! Hahaha...it was chilly, but not that cold that it's necessary to wear a heavy jacket ;p
Hahaha...I was like that as well. In fall, I always wear sweatshirt when some other people just wear T-shirt :)

*Before*


*after*


so chilly.... ><


After that, Zhanar, Pato, and I took a ride of Rhino Rally. We went on this truck and get closer to the animals. I would say it was worth waiting, because the rally track is kinda unpredictable. We floated on an artificial river (pretending to be lost) and went on a bumpy road.


In the gorilla preservation.


This is the ending scene of Jungle Musical, Katonga.


Group Picture!!!

I actually still have things to write, but I'm so tired right now...
I'll catch up with the writing later...
*Have a nice sleep, eki!*

0 comments: