Saturday, January 17, 2009

Subhanallah: How Perfect is Allah and Far Above any flaw and association.





Hi there!!

Soo... it's 10.11 pm now and I'm totally stinky. Pato and I went to Jacquie's birthday party today. Well, it's not like a real party, we were just hanging out, going sledding, having some pizzas, and watching a confusing movie. The best part was sledding. I Love sledding, it was really fun and needs less effort comparing to ice skating and skiing, lol. The trail was really long and pretty steep. We went wicked fast >,<

I wish we had snow in Indonesia T,T


Snow is the coolest thing ever! Maybe for someone who had lived with snow for their entire life, it is not that stunning for them. But, for someone who only have a tiny chance to play with snow like me, it is awesome!
When a light fell on the snow, it will glitters. Sooo beautiful! I can't stop staring at it. However, the best part about snow is the snowflakes.
So, one day after I went ice skating with Zhanar, we had to wait in the parking lot for Greg to pick us. It was slighly snowing. I killed the time by taking random pictures. When I was going to take Zhanar's picture, I saw it. Something on Zhanar's hair...snowflakes!! Oohh...I've never seen snowflakes that big before. They were not huge, but they were big enough for me to see the details. None of them were similar. Well, scientists say that no two snowflakes are alike. Yeah, it's true.
Then, I started to take a picture of Zhanar's hair (the snowflakes, lol). I must have looked so retarded...taking pictures of someone else's hair. People might think that I was observing Zhanar's head lice, LOL.
And here's my shots:



Isn't it cool??


Well, you might not be able to see it clearly from these pictures. But, yeah...it was wicked awesome.
These things that can make you say "wow" sometimes remind you to The One that created this fascinating world. "Thank you" is the one we should say to Him because He gave us two eyes, two ears, one nose, one mouth, and four limbs to enjoy what He had created.


All I could say is "SUBHANALLAH!!!"
PS: if you wanna see more great pictures of snowflakes, you can visit http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1869394,00.html?iid=perma_share
time, the pictures are taken by pro, not an amateurish like me ;)

0 comments: