Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Very Late New Year!! LOL

Hi there! I'm back...
I didn't have much time and interest to write something in my blog since new year's eve, so here I'm to write what had happened since then...
I was planning to go to Kunzang's house on new year's eve and go to Porstmouth, NH to see fireworks and stuff. But, in the afternoon that day, there was a blizzard so kunzang's mom couldn't pick me up T,T. So here I was, got stuck in the house with nothing more than watching iCarly and Southpark until it's time to see ball dropping in NYC to do. I was expecting something more special, but, well, my hostparents even went to bed early on new year's eve.
However, the important thing about new year is not fireworks, barbeque, or even getting otoushidama (money in Japanese, lol). It's about our new spirit to face the day that getting rougher when we're growing up. I'm not being classical or what, but yeah, it's true, isn't it?
Well, 2008 is an AMAZING year for me!! the most amazing so far. So much unforgettable
things going on. Hopefully this year is gonna be better.
Well, there are things that I gotta do this year (hopefully I WILL do it, hahaha)
*Be Grateful! = a simple thing that will make you feel miserable and really gloomy if you are not.
(sorry bout my awful grammar, I wish you get my message, lol).
*Be Positive! = lately, I've been seeing things in the dark side. I didn't even bother to turn my head and think what's the good side. That made me feel really sad and ungrateful.
*Be more gregarious! I feel a need to be so...
*Think about the future! where do I want to go to college and what do I want to study, and stuff
*Enjoy the day before I come back home and start the most exhausting year of Indonesian High School.
*Be better in ice skating and skiing. My first time doing ice skating and skiing was so embarrasing.
*Play with snow more and more before I come back to the country that has no daylight saving time because it doesn't need one.
*Learn how to cook!
*and...try to run the snowblower. What a usefull skill for me! lol

0 comments: