Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Can't Wait to Witness the History Takes Place

Hi There!


Oooh my God, I am soo excited for Obama's inauguration today. All students and staffs in my school are gonna watch it together at 11.30 in the studio. What could be better??

Now it's 9.45... I have double free period today. Actually I have something else to do in my free period other than writing in my blog. I have to read 4 more chapters of The Scarlet Letter for English class today. The last time I read it, I got completely lost, so now I don't even bothered to get lost one more time. So here I am, killing the time.

Yesterday, I watched CNN and it was all about Obama all day long. They reported live from DC. Many people gathered in the National Mall and cheered. In this point, I am a lil bit envious to my friend, Fitra, who lives in DC. She'd BETTER be there to watch the inauguration now!
But that's allright... I'm gonna watch it from tv anyway...

By the way... from my observation yesterday, people think that Obama is an answer for Martin Luther King's dream. The first black president! Well, it doesn't mean that he is gonna bring so much changes (Although I really hope he does and he will). There are so many things that he has to overcome: Iraq invasion, the falling economy, Guantanamo, and many things else. The huge expectation from everybody may give him a pressure. However, seeing him as an extraordinary person, all of these could be a piece of cake for him. Let's just pray for the best for him. GO OBAMA!

0 comments: