Friday, April 3, 2009

Great News!

I'm so excited right now...

My friend back home just told me that she got accepted in her favorite university. It's been a long journey for her. She is currently in Science class, but the major that she applied is in social studies field, so...it's been so hard.
I was soo happy to hear her news, I was almost screaming ;D

anyway, congratulation for Galuh who got accepted in Accounting Major of University of Indonesia!!!
I'm so happy for you!

and congratulation also for:
1. Bagus and Amik who got accepted in Medical Faculty of UNS
2. Idul and Mbak Dita who got accepted in Nanyang University, Singapore
3. Aga who got accepted in Dentistry of Gajah Mada University
4. Benny, Ardha, and Terra who got accepted in Akamigas Balongan

when most of seniors are still waiting for final exam, you are already accepted in your preferred school...
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
I'm so proud of you all!!!
:D

0 comments: