Wednesday, April 8, 2009

First Track Meet

If I can resume my first track meet in two words, that would be: Cold and Intimidating
COLD:
Yesterday was freaking cold. I even brought my winter jacket. It's been raining these past few days, that is why the field were wet and the field event was canceled. Thus, we only had track event. I only did 100 M because my shin still hurts. The bad news is: meet lasts 2,5 hours. We had to wait in this freezing spring weather. We snuggled up under winter jacket and blanket while we were cheering for the racer. Comfy, huh?
:D
INTIMIDATING:
the people were wicked fast!! No wonder I came out as the last one in the finish line, lol.
The next meet is gonna be next Tuesday. Hopefully, my shin is gonna be better by then :)
btw, atlit2 cowok dari skolah lain yang dateng ke track meet kmaren tuh sumpah-bikin-melting-banget! Nggak semuanya sih, ada juga yang berewokan dan berbadan subur, hahaha
:D

0 comments: