Sunday, May 24, 2009

So much things to tell, so little time to write

I can't explain how I feel right now. I feel everything. Sad, happy, excited, gloomy, whatever.


These last two weeks were very hectic. I had so much things to do, mostly schoolworks. I had so many things to write here, including my trip to Provincetown, MA and New York City, also my intense e-conversation with Lucy. I just don't have enough time to do that.
Now.. Theresia just left for Germany. T-T
I don't know when can we meet again. Probably not at all... but I really hope we will someday.
This makes me think how soon I am going to leave. A lil bit more than a month. Jade and Pato are gonna leave before me. And next week is the last meeting with NH exchangies. Everybody is gonna leave real soon. We don't know if we ever get a chance to meet each other again. To think about goodbyes are just painful.

My goodbyes are not gonna stop there. When I get back home, there will be a farewell party for my friends who are graduating from high school. I just get back to see them, and I have to see them leave! They're my besties,, and my school days are gonna be different without them T-T

I hope everything will be alright...



0 comments: