Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy 5th of May!

photo courtesy of IceCreamRawrness


Fifth of May has always been a memorable day in my life. I share this happy day with two people: My lovely cousin, Mas Irfan and my friend Terra. Happy Birthday for both of you!! ^,^

I got a message from my friend back home who is also an AFS-er,, she said:
"TANJOUBI OMEDETOU,,EKI-CHAN!!!!!
wish this adventure will give you a lasting memories,
that gives you strength to face challenges,
that gives you gratefulness of what you have,
that gives your heart a warmth when outside feels so cold,
that gives you spirit to keep going on,
and give you a highway to His blessings!!!
amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiin,,,

wish you all the best,,
really I do.
=D"

I would say that this whole set of journey is the greatest birthday present for me. I am so grateful for that, alhamdulillah...
^,^

0 comments: