Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day!







Christmas in not a new thing for me... Afterall, I always celebrate it every year. Well, not exactly celebrating, because I'm a moslem. However, I have some Christian relatives that always have party every christmas (party here means a lot of food), so I always come to their house and eat, hahaha.
This Christmas is kinda different for me, though, cus I'm in America where Christmas is more like culture than religious event. So, I celebrate it!! I spent a lot for presents. That's for sure, of course... because now there are 20 people in the house!! usually there are only 11 people, but it's christmas! So, people come over.
By the way, I was going to talk about what I've got for Christmas and what I actually wished.
Yesterday, I helped my hostmom to move all the presents from her office to the christmas tree... Holly crap, that's A LOT of presents! I saw my tag more than once.. certainly she gave me more than one present, which made me excited!

This morning, I found out what my presents are:






  • A cute lion doll
  • A santa mug
  • A watch and bracelet
  • A nail-stencils (athough maybe I'll never use them, cuz I never care of my nails, LOL)
  • a scarf and gloves
  • A soft and nice slippers

Those are from my hostmom...


  • A box of Swiss Chocolate and Swiss Folktale Book (from my Swiss buddy)
  • An Ecuadorian wallet (from my Ecuadorian buddy)
  • Two japanese charms and wall decoration (from my Japanese teacher + housemate ^^)
  • and my favorite is...i-tunes gift card (from my Thai buddy)

I also got a wicked cute lemur doll from my secret santa!!! O yeah, I also got a santa hat and santa doll from yankee swap in NH exchangies party...


Those are all I've got...and I'm happy about that...

But all I wished for Christmas is so simple but hard to get:

Happiness in this 6 months ahead...

No regret when I come back to Indonesia...

and great opportunity...




Happy Holiday, people!




0 comments: